Directions to the Keeper’s House, 15 Walnut Street, Dobbs Ferry, NY. See map below:
- Take Route 9 (Broadway) to Dobbs Ferry
- Turn onto Walnut Street in Dobbs Ferry. You will see the Keeper’s House on the left. Parking for a bus is on the street. There is parking for cars in our small parking lot.
Directions to the Old Croton Aqueduct Tunnel at the Joseph Caputo Community Center (95 Broadway, Ossining, NY) in Ossining NY. See map below:
- Route 9 (Broadway)
- From the south, turn left after the Midas Building in downtown Ossining. (Note: Do not turn left on Aqueduct Road. The bus will NOT fit under an overpass)
- The Joseph Caputo Community Center is on the right.
Directions to the base of the New Croton Dam, Croton Gorge Park, 403 Yorktown Road, Croton on Hudson, NY. See map below:
- Take the Sprainbrook Parkway to Exit 5 (Route 9A north)
- Take 9A to 9N
- Exit at Croton-on-Hudson (sign to come)
- At the end of the ramp, turn right onto Route 129
- Turn left onto Maple St.
- Follow Maple/Rt. 129/Grand until you see Croton Gorge Park on the right
- Note: An alternative way to reach the dam is to approach it from the south side of the TOP of the dam. To drive to the top of the dam, use 3 Croton Lake Road as a GPS address. Turn left onto Croton Dam Road and follow until you reach the dam. See second map below.